The Trust Network exists to provide school estates managers with opportunities to explore how to develop effective, efficient and economically sustainable systems that maintain and develop school estates that enhance teaching and learning
Our vision is for all independently run state-funded schools to:
- Have a clear vision of building liability and responsibility.
- Embed a strategy for school estates management and life cycling.
- Have sight of national/regional procurement opportunities.
- Have opportunities to share and embrace best practice.
Our vision for The Trust Network is to be a nationally recognised body for school estates management:
- Forming a single voice on important school estates management matters with DfE and local authorities.
- Working with national/regional procurement bodies to affect change for members.